Friday, November 13, 2009

Respect the Streak

I like to post one blog per week and I have not accomplished that this last week. I have many ideas but haven't had time to flesh them out. My lap top's video card is dying so we are drinking the kool aid and getting an Apple laptop. Evidently, those who have them, swear by them, up and down. But I haven't been able to use my laptop in my comfortable places to write, so no blog yet. I just can't skip a week of a blog, I've been on a roll. And as Crash Davis would say in Bull Durham, one of my favorite movies of all time, you have to respect a streak. Except I looked it up and the line was don't F*%$ with a streak so I will not include that scene. The movie is R rated...but I so love it. There are so many great lines in the movie. And Kevin Costner was just the bomb. Here is a bit that does mention the streak. I apologize for the bad lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers