Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Anderson Cooper, a WASP Suppressing Emotions

I knew there was a reason I have always liked Anderson Cooper. Recently I watched him dissing The Countess of the Real Housewives of New York, and her latest new song. I can't stand the Countess at this point, mostly because she is just plain mean and condescending to many but especially Alex, who is finally finding her voice. Alex is not getting it right yet, but she is practicing and I am pulling for her. I applaud anyone who is trying to change their ways for the better. I feel very sympatico with Alex, as you can tell. Team Blondes.

Then I dug this gem up online. Anderson was on the Ellen show and wouldn't dance as the guests normally do when they walk out to meet her. This is what Anderson said...

"No one really wants to see a middle-aged guy with silver hair wriggling," he said. "It's not gonna happen. I'm a WASP. I was raised to suppress my emotions. I can't be publicly expressing things."

Love him. I look forward to being able to make fun of myself having been raised to suppress my emotions. BUT I do love to dance and sing (in privacy.) I think Anderson could really rock it, and he probably does, in private.

This is the website of Anderson putting the Countess on his Ridiculist and I could not copy it.
http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2011/06/30/the-ridiculist-countess-luann

This is her latest video...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers