Sunday, January 3, 2010

2009 in the bag

Woo Hoo!! I just realized that I finished my first year of blogging. I started in January 2009 and completed over 70 blogs. I just completed my first blog of 2010, and this will be the 2nd, that is kind of a cheat but oh well. I feel a sense of accomplishment! I am planning to stick to my once a week blog, even if it means putting up a video or song that I like. I feel like I have very heavy topics and am very self-involved, but I'm not going to apologize, as that is where I am now. That is the self-discovery process I'm going through, yada yada yada. I do want to entertain, and let my sense of humor out as well and I will work on that as well. Thank you for reading!
Oh, and in two weeks, by January 17th, I will put a new picture of my computer desk and we will see if it is any neater, and the receipts and papers are put away. At least, I will have to do it for the picture! I should probably do a 360 video of the spare room that would truly say where I'm making any progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers